Moringa Oleifera Tea

Moringa Oleifera Tea
Moringa Oleifera Tea

Moringa Oleifera Tea

Price : $18.89* (on 6/7/2013)
Code : B0087TR2AM
Rating :
SPECIAL PRICE
* Special discount only for limited time







* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the indicated date / time and can be changed any time. Any price and availability on this website at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Specification






Product Details

  • Brand: Moringa Source
  • Model: MORINGA0028
  • Ingredients: 47 antioxidants, 36 anti-inflmmatories, 25 vitamins and minerals, 27% plant-based protein, and all 8 essential amino acids
  • Number of items: 24
  • Dimensions: 8.00" h x
    2.20" w x
    5.50" l,
    .11 pounds

Features

  • 47 Antioxidants
  • 36 Anti-inflammatories
  • 25 Vitamins & Minerals
  • 27% Plant-based protein
  • All 8 essential Amino Acids

Legal Disclaimer

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.












Product Description

The nutritious leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree are an excellent ingredient for making teas filled with potent antioxidants. Moringa leaves can be steeped in hot water for several minutes in a traditional tea-making process. The leaves release an abundance of nutrients and antioxidants into the hot water, creating a refreshing and flavorful tea, full of beneficial compounds that promote energy and wellness.

Moringa tea is made by harvesting fresh leaves from the Moringa tree and drying them at low temperatures to preserve the vital nutrients that will be released into your tea water. Dried leaves are then shredded and either retained in their loose form or bagged into tea bags.

How Moringa Works

One of the most important benefits of drinking Moringa tea is the high level of antioxidants that it delivers. Antioxidants are compounds which prevent cellular damage; the common pathway for cancer, aging, and a variety of other disease. Free radicals are groups of atoms which are formed when oxygen interacts with molecules, and they can react with cellular components that can be harmful and lead to life-threatening illnesses. Antioxidants act as a defense system against free radicals.







Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Alive again
By Mark L
This Tea has brought me back to health and improved my overall diet in a way that I have had a very hard time trying to do. I feel energy that I haven't felt in years. I don't know if this is also from the tea but as soon as I started drinking it my appetite has decreased as well. I am going to make this a regular part of my diet - it's worth the money. I only wonder why more people don't know about it or I don't always hear about this product like I do about the other superfoods?

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Delicious!
By J. Silva
I ordered this for the health benefits, but I was suprised by how delicious it was. Great tea! I would recomend it!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Dr Oz recommendation
By elizabeth d
I found a site on the internet that explained the benefits of this tea.I've just started drinking this and taking a capsule form. If it's as goodas it's reputation, I should be living to 120!

See all 11 customer reviews...


Search Result




0 comments:

Archives