Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules

Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules
Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules

Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules

Price : * (on 6/7/2013)
Code : B003VT3YP0
Rating :
LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time







* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the indicated date / time and can be changed any time. Any price and availability on this website at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Specification


Save on Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 Liquid Gel Capsules. Read product reviews, find discounts, free shipping and special offers on Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 ...,Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules $8.75: Organic India Shatavari, 90 V-Caps $10.93: ... Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules $11.69:,... 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto Capsules Gaia Herbs ... 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules Gaia Herbs Single ... Gaia Herbs Women's Balance features vitex, ...,,Chaste Tree berry, also known as Vitex, ... Gaia Herbs uses certified organic Chaste Tree berry to provide a full spectrum herbal extract for women ... 60 caps: 90E14060:,Gaia Herbs Single Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 Liquid Gel Capsules - Women's Health Support Supports Balanced Hormones Full Spectrum Potency. Individual herbs in their ...,Gaia Herbs Single Herbs Vitex Berry - 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules. When a womans body is out of balance hormonally, it an lead to both physical and emotional discomfort.,Buy Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules with free shipping on orders over $25, ... Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules 60 ea (1),5 stars. "Long time vitex user, first timer with Gaia brand" I have uterine fibroids (second time around) and have been on watchful waiting for the past year. Hormone ...,When a womans body is out of balance hormonally, it an lead to both physical and emotional discomfort. Chaste Tree berry, also known as Vitex, has long been used ...




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #53254 in Health and Beauty
  • Size: 60
  • Color: default
  • Brand: Gaia Herbs
  • Published on: 2011-03-31
  • Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule)
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00" h x
    2.50" w x
    2.25" l,
    .20 pounds

Features

  • Women's health support
  • Supports balanced hormones
  • Full spectrum potency
  • Chaste Tree Berry extract
  • Cultivated in accordance with Nature's intent











Product Description

When a woman’s body is out of balance hormonally, it an lead to both physical and emotional discomfort. Chaste Tree berry, also known as Vitex, has long been used to support normal hormone production to keep the body in balance. Gaia Herbs uses certified organics Chaste Tree berry to provide a full spectrum herbal extract for women’s health.







Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
5Long time vitex user, first timer with Gaia brand
By Doodles21
I have uterine fibroids (second time around) and have been on watchful waiting for the past year. Hormone treatments are completely out of question for me (just because I don't want them) and after a lot of research I heard about Vitex and Dim. I've been taking both of them for a year now, but have been buying Nature's way vitex!I have no real complaints about natures way.I have massive cramps because of the fibroids and really heavy periods.After I started the combination periods are lighter and cramPs sometimes manageable. You have to understand that when cramps mostly incapacitate you, 5% relief is something to treasure.And after I started vitex, I can feel some difference when I take pain killer. Otherwise it was like taking water. No relief at all.Last time I went to buy more I saw the Gaia brand. It's a little more expensive. Around 6 bucks more. But it said on the box "full strength". I decided to try.Different than natures way, the Gaia pill has liquid inside so I believe it starts working faster. I know when taking any kind of herbs the longer you use them, more effect on you he have. I know they are no magical so I wasn't expecting to see any results so fast.I'm on day 5 of taking 2 pills in the morning ( was taking 4 to 6 a day of the other brand) and I got my period yesterday wih no warning pain. I just can't believe that I had 2 full days with no cramps what do ever. And period is even lighter than before.I don't even know what to think, because it was very fast. Maybe because I was already taking vitex before...I know every body is different... And fact differently with anything we take, but I am amazed!I'm still not fully convinced that I wont have any pain this month. Sort of weird because after so long I sort of gOt used to being in pain that time of the month. Real crazy pain!But I am sure enjoy this! So I recommend this. At least give it a try and don't be discouraged if you don't see results as quickly as I did.

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
5Miracle Worker!
By Jessica
I have been using this product for 30 days and have PCOS, but oddly enough I have a cycle every 16-18 days, but I don't ovulate. My only options through my doctor were to go back on birth control or start progesterone. I decided to give myself 6 months of organic treatment before starting a lifetime of prescriptions. Well this can take a while to work, but it has already extended my cycle to 26 days! For the past year, I have had a period every 16-17 days like clock work, this is the first time I've had a normal cycle, so now I'm just hoping it kick starts my ovaries and helps my body release my natural progesterone.I hope this a little, this whole process is extremely discouraging I've been dealing with it for quite some time, but I do believe this product helps!

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
5Great for Those who Don't Ovulate
By Rebecca Flack
I used to be one of those lucky women with a 28 day cycle that started and ended like clock work. However, after an out of state move and stress galore, that wasn't the case. I became irregular and soon after I stopped ovulating. This had a huge impact on me... as a woman I felt broken.So I went online and found Vitex Berry. The first capsules I had bought were powder and by a different brand (I think Natures Way). Those ones were quite a bit cheaper, but I just prefer the liquid ones by Gaia. After 3 months of taking vitex herbs (combination of the powder ones and these), I had finally ovulated for the first time in over 6 months. To my surprise I had also found out that I had gotten pregnant! Sadly the pregnancy ended in miscarriage, but I truly do believe in this herb and will start taking it again.

See all 15 customer reviews...


Search Result


Amazon.com: Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules ...
When a womans body is out of balance hormonally, it an lead to both physical and emotional discomfort. Chaste Tree berry, also known as Vitex, has long been used ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid ...
5 stars. "Long time vitex user, first timer with Gaia brand" I have uterine fibroids (second time around) and have been on watchful waiting for the past year. Hormone ...

Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules ...
Buy Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules with free shipping on orders over $25, ... Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules 60 ea (1)

Buy Gaia Herbs - Vitex Berry Liquid Phyto-Caps - 60 Vegetarian ...
Gaia Herbs Single Herbs Vitex Berry - 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules. When a womans body is out of balance hormonally, it an lead to both physical and emotional discomfort.

Gaia Herbs Single Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 Liquid Gel Capsules ...
Gaia Herbs Single Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 Liquid Gel Capsules - Women's Health Support Supports Balanced Hormones Full Spectrum Potency. Individual herbs in their ...

Vitex Berry :: Gaia Herbs
Chaste Tree berry, also known as Vitex, ... Gaia Herbs uses certified organic Chaste Tree berry to provide a full spectrum herbal extract for women ... 60 caps: 90E14060:

YouTube


Gaia Herbs - Women'S Balance - Formerly: Phyto-Estrogen - 60 ...
... 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto Capsules Gaia Herbs ... 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules Gaia Herbs Single ... Gaia Herbs Women's Balance features vitex, ...

Phyto, Shampoo, Hair Care at Health Beauty Village
Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules $8.75: Organic India Shatavari, 90 V-Caps $10.93: ... Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules $11.69:

Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 Liquid Gel Capsules - Prices, Reviews ...
Save on Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 Liquid Gel Capsules. Read product reviews, find discounts, free shipping and special offers on Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry -- 60 ...


0 comments:

Archives